Colorado Women’s Hall of Fame Nomination Process
Thanks to Denver7, our Media Sponsor
Nominations are Now Closed
Completing the Form
Do not attach letters of recommendation or submit extraneous supporting documentation. Limited pertinent supporting documentation will be accepted. Extraneous documentation will not be distributed to the committee. If a person other than the nominator wishes to contribute a statement specific to questions 1-4, please add the statement, attribute it to that person, and add the person’s name and contact information to the list of references and contact information.
How to submit
- Complete the nomination form fully. Incomplete or late forms will not be considered. Nominations must be submitted electronically.
- If you are putting forth two women for a single contribution, submit one nomination form on behalf of both women. You must provide complete identifying information for both women.
- Follow the format of the nomination form and do not create your own questions or format. Adherence to the form and the guidelines will ensure your nomination will receive a thorough and fair review by the Selection Committee.
- Sign the affirmation at the end of the form attesting to the validity of the information provided, to the best of your knowledge.
- E-Mail a copy of the form and a copy of all supporting documentation to the email address provided.
- Please note:
- Prior to finalization of the selected Inductees, the Colorado State Historian will review and confirm the veracity of the nominations
- Materials submitted in conjunction with the nomination will not be returned to the nominator.
- If your candidate is chosen, whether contemporary or historical, CWHF will request a large-format digital photo of the inductee. As the nominator, if the inductee is a historical figure, you will be asked to attend the Induction Gala and, if a relative or appropriate organizational individual is not available, you may be asked to accept the honor on her behalf.