Completing the Form
Do not attach letters of recommendation or submit extraneous supporting documentation. Limited pertinent supporting documentation will be accepted. Extraneous documentation will not be distributed to the committee. If a person other than the nominator wishes to contribute a statement specific to questions 1-3, please add the statement, attribute it to that person, and add the person’s name and contact information to the list of references and contact information.
How to submit
- Complete the nomination form fully. Incomplete forms will not be considered. Nominations must be submitted electronically.
- If you are putting forth two women for a single contribution, submit one nomination form on behalf of both women. You must provide complete identifying information for both women.
- Sign the affirmation at the end of the form attesting to the validity of the information provided, to the best of your knowledge.
- E-Mail a copy of the form and a copy of all supporting documentation to the email address provided.
- Please note:
- Materials submitted in conjunction with the nomination will not be returned to the nominator.
- If your candidate is chosen, a large-format digital photo will be requested of the inductee. If the nominee is no longer living, the Hall will make that request of you. Also, if the inductee is a historical figure, you will be asked to attend the gala and may be asked to accept the honor on her behalf if a relative or appropriate organizational individual is not available.
Nominations must be RECEIVED by August 1st of odd numbered years.
Nominations are now closed for the Induction Class of 2020.
If you have any questions during the nomination process, contact:
The Colorado Women’s Hall of Fame303.271.3599 or email: email@example.com .