WAYS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
Help Bring Extraordinary Stories to Life
Founded in 1985, the Colorado Women’s Hall of Fame recognizes and preserves the lives and achievements of Colorado women, past and present, women who blazed new trails in their fields and, in the process, improved the lives of women and girls. Their accomplishments echo forward, elevating the lives of women today and for generations to come.
Your financial support of the Colorado Women’s Hall of Fame helps us highlight and share the legacy of Colorado’s most extraordinary women and inspire future generations of women and girls to greater achievement.
Your donation will fund statewide programs of education and outreach including:
- Video and oral histories of our inductees
- Educational materials
- Portrait exhibits
- Speakers’ bureau
- Scholarship Fund
- Informative and entertaining events, many featuring our inductees and their stories
The Hall will continue to create engaging videos of each inductee’s compelling story. These videos will be available to schools, colleges, libraries and other organizations to assist in educating the people of Colorado of the struggles and achievements of our amazing women. The goal is to inspire all Coloradans to meet their own potential.
These educational videos will be available through our website as well as aired on PBS.
Why give to the Hall of Fame?
- As an all-volunteer managed Colorado nonprofit, more than 80% of your dollars are devoted to our educational programs and initiatives.
- Your support helps us highlight the incredible stories and significant impact women have made to the fabric of our society in Colorado.
- Sharing stories of these phenomenal women inspire girls and women throughout Colorado to greater achievement.
How to Give to the Hall:
- Donate electronically through Colorado Gives
- Mail a check to PO Box 18849 Denver, CO 80218
- Visionary $5000
- Champion $2,500
- Benefactor $1000
- Trailblazer $500
- Pioneer $100
- Columbine $50
- To request information about including the Hall in your estate planning contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help the Hall preserve and amplify these unique stories
of struggle, accomplishment and wisdom.