Mentors & Role Models: Diverse Pathways to Success
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Doors Open at 6pm
Successful leaders often credit a mentor or role model for providing wisdom throughout their journeys. That dedicated support can be invaluable for any individual working to navigate new career and life choices.January is National Mentoring Month. To celebrate that, the Colorado Women’s Hall of Fame, Center for Colorado Women’s History and Women of Denver will be joining forces to delve into the power of mentorship with a multi-generational panel of diverse community leaders.
- Understand the meaning and purpose of mentoring and how being a mentor differs from being a role model.
- Discover the economic and inspirational power of mentorship.
- Learn how to build and maintain effective mentor relationships.
This Event is Ideal for:
- Experienced leaders with the desire to “give back,” by becoming a mentor.
- Young professionals who want to create mentor relationships with leaders they admire.
- Experienced “mentees,” who love to share their experiences with building and maintaining great relationships that lead to valuable results.
“Like” and “Follow” CWHF, CCWH & WOD on social media and
watch for more information soon.
Thanks to all who attended our 2018 Induction Gala. We hope to see you in 2020! It’s not too early to be considering nominations!
Visit Women In the Hall to read about all 162 Colorado Women’s Hall of Fame Inductees.